The Pie Cooperative is a community of people who value local, seasonal ingredients used by an award-winning baker to make outstanding pies and pastries.
- Cooperative members have a direct relationship with Lana, who values their feedback.
- Ingredients are sourced locally to the greatest extent possible and an emphasis is placed on seasonal produce chosen by Lana at the perfect moment for pie baking.
- The result is pie that tastes great and is made to high standards. The path from farm to the baker to pie cooperative families is direct and occurs within a matter of hours.
Cooperative members choose either;
- Full memberships (two deliveries each month @ $56), or
- 1/2 memberships (one delivery each month @ $28)
Cooperative members get to pick from a select menu developed by Lana. Pies are baked fresh and delivered to our site, currently in Sherman Hills, where happy cooperative members pick up their pie and often get a treat. Pie pick-up is a celebration.